Thursday 24 January 2008

help please

Walking to school across George Square on Tuesday morning I noticed a pair of hand prints on a wooden hut. They where only a slightly different shade to the wood and it was just good luck to notice them. I wondered how they could have gotten there and enjoyed the fact that i had seen them but didnt think more of it after that.

Then walking home last night I spotted another set of prints on St. Vincent Street! This time they where on the grey granite wall of a shop and seemed to be printed on with clear varnish. Again it was just the luck of stopping at the right cash machine and the lovely orange glow of the street lamp lighting it in just the right way.

So! I'd really like to find more of these and I'd also love to find out who's making them and why.... if anyone knows please pass it on
cheers!

No comments: